Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe
You what they say, sometimes eating clean and healthy can be boring. You stay away from sugar. You avoid salt. You can’t eat too much bacon, and you have to say no to potatoes
Or do you? This Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe will be the game changer for you. The sweet potatoes will provide the starchy goodness is just like the old, regular ones, only healthier. The eggs, garlic powder, and coconut milk then teams up to amp the breakfast deliciousness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil
- Grate the potatoes and place them in the bottom of the baking dish
- Chop onion and sausage
- Heat a skillet with 2 Tbsp coconut oil and though in sausage and onion
- Once cooked place in the baking dish on top of the potatoes
- Place the eggs, sage, milk, ½ tsp of sea salt and ½ tsp of pepper into a bowl and mix
- Pour mixture over the over everything in the baking disk
- Bake for 30-45 min and Enjoy!