Paleo Spiced Mixed Nuts Recipe
No parties would be complete without mixed nuts. This natural snack is a healthy concoction of different textures, tastes, and flavors ranging from plain to sweet to sweet and spicy to “nuts from hell”.
But sometimes, these nuts get so loaded with flavors, it is already starting to cross the boundaries of junk foods, so the best option really to craft one in your home. It is fun, easy, rewarding. Make one of this Paleo Spiced Mixed Nuts Recipe and you’ll never go wrong.
- In a slow cooker, add oil
- Once melted and heated through, add the remaining ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Stir and cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
- Adjust temperature to low, remove cover and continue cooking for 2 hours while occasionally stirring.
- Carefully take out nuts and cool completely.