Paleo Scrambled Eggs With Kale Recipe
Nothing is more easy and straightforward than scrambling eggs. You heat the skillet, crack the eggs, and turn down the heat. Plain and simple. Just a few tips though: Whisk the eggs vigorously before putting it on the pan, as this makes it fluffier. Also, never use high heat. Medium low heat and patience is the secret to the eggs’ perfect curd.
Here is another reason to make it better: Paleo Scrambled Eggs With Kale Recipe.
- Preheat skillet on medium.
- Whisk eggs in bowl.
- Slice avocado and place aside.
- Add coconut oil to skillet.
- Add eggs, mushrooms and kale to skillet .
- Once eggs are cooked add avocado.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.