Paleo Scallops Recipe
Pound for pound, scallops are one of the best power foods around. The meat is a whopping 80% protein. A three-ounce serving can already provide 20 grams of protein with just 95 calories. Not to mention, the omega-3 fatty acids helps in maintaining a healthy heart.
Just be careful with seared scallops in decadent restaurants, as they are already loaded with so many calories. Better make one at home, use this Paleo Scallops Recipe as your guide.
- Place coconut oil and heat skillet on medium-high heat.
- Cook basil and garlic for 1 min
- Season scallops with salt and pepper
- Squeeze lemon over scallops
- Cook for 2 min constantly stirring.