Paleo Roasted Eggplant Recipe
When it comes to vegetables, the Arabs are doing it right. They look at eggplants the way we look at potatoes. The dark glossy fruit is rich in essential phyto nutrients, as well as fiber, iron, and calcium. Research has shown that it can lower ‘bad’ cholesterol and control high blood pressure because of the bioflavonoids. Also, it has no fat (unless you fry it), and contains few calories.
- Brush eggplant with coconut oil
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Place the cut side down skin side up in oven tray.
- Roast in 400 F until golden on the cut side
- Pour lemon juice each half of eggplant.