Paleo Zucchini Frittata Recipe
What happens when you combine high-protein foods like eggs and a high-ﬁber vegetable like zucchini? Well, you have got a breakfast of champions like this Paleo Zucchini Frittata Recipe. The eggs’ high protein and good cholesterol content (contrary to the rumors, the yolk is not that bad) provides healthy amount of energy for a busy day or a grueling workout session. The fiber and manganese in zucchini keeps digestive and physiological functions in best shape. Seriously, this might be the only breakfast you’ll need.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Add mushrooms,zucchini, broccoli, onions, and ground turkey to skillet
- Remove once browned and onions are translucent
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and season with salt and pepper
- Take a baking dish add all the cooked vegetables and tomatoes
- Pour eggs over the vegetables
- Place the baking dish into the oven and cook for 12-14 min
- Serve and Enjoy!