Paleo Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Zucchini might be found down there in the dictionary’s end part, but it definitely is one of the first on our list of most nutritious foods. At very low calories, it is loaded with protein, fiber, Vitamin C, potassium, beta-carotene, folate, and manganese. It is known to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels; prevents cancer, stroke, and heart attack; improves prostate health; and promotes weight loss. Not to mention, it is a powerful anti-inﬂammatory. Still doubting? Try this Paleo Zucchini Casserole Recipe and then come back to us.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Saute onions and garlic on skillet until tender
- Combine shredded sausage, eggs, sliced zucchini, parsley, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly
- Add the sautéed onions and garlic into the bowl and mix thoroughly
- Take a baking pan and grease with coconut oil and place mixture in dish
- Sprinkle top with chopped almonds.
- Bake for 30-45 min
- Serve and Enjoy