Paleo Zucchini And Squash Salad Recipe
If you are trying to improve blood cholesterol levels, packing some muscles, or just wanting to keep check on your weight, then squash is the right fruit for you. It is rich in Vitamins A, B6, and C, fiber, potassium magnesium, folate, phosphorus, manganese, and riboflavin, with very little calories and fat, so it is health booster as it is a diet food.
And what goes best with squash? Zucchini! Like in this Paleo Zucchini And Squash Salad Recipe. Enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using a bowl mix zucchini and squash with coconut oil and oregano
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 min
- Set aside and let it cool for 5 min
- Whisk lemon juice and balsamic vinegar together
- Pour the dressing over the zucchini and squash and Enjoy