Paleo Walnut Crusted Chicken Recipe
Nothing beats a crispy, crusty, crunchy breaded chicken where every bite produces a crackling sound of crunchiness that reverberates in your skull cavity. The down side is, these fares now commonly come in deep-fried, high-in-sodium abominations that do nothing but expand our waistlines, raise our blood cholesterols, and endanger our health.
The best solution would be this Paleo Walnut Crusted Chicken Recipe. Now you can still enjoy the crunchy goodness of chicken without worrying about your health.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk
- Place walnuts into a separate bowl
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture then in the walnuts bowl to coat the chicken
- Place chicken in a baking disk and bake for 25 min
- Serve and Enjoy!