Paleo Waffles Recipe
Next to pancake, waffles are probably are the best dough based breakfast ever. Those deep, crispy pockets are endless potentials for those fruits, honey, and chocolate chips to fill in. The food’s history can be dated back to the Middle Ages, where instead of square impressions; biblical images are being impressed into the bread.
We might be on Paleo, but that would not stop us from enjoying some waffles. Here is the Paleo Waffles Recipe for your enjoyment.
- Separate the yolk from the eggs
- Beat the egg white until soft peaks form
- Combine the dry ingredients in a Bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients with Dry ingredients
- Gently fold in the egg whites
- Heat your waffle iron to medium high and brush with coconut oil
- Ladle ¼ of the waffle mixture into the waffle iron and close, cooking for about 3-4 minutes