Paleo Veggie Frittata Recipe
Clocking in at less than 120 calories, just six grams of fat, and a whopping 10 grams of protein, this vegetable frittata might be one of the best breakfast treats ever, and the heartiest this side of egg-based meals. The spinach alone is packed with Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6 and K, while the mushrooms are packed with iron and antioxidants, and the eggs are loaded with protein and good cholesterol. So go ahead, indulge in this Paleo Veggie Frittata Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Take a bowl and whisk the eggs and almond milk together
- Preheat medium skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Add spinach, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and cilantro into the skillet
- Cook for 5-6 min until tender
- Add egg mixture into the skillet and set to low heat
- Cook for 8-10 min and remove
- Place in oven for 15-18 min
- Serve and Enjoy!