Paleo Turnip And Parsnip Patties Recipe
Hamburger is the ultimate comfort food. The beefy, fatty, salty goodness is just too irresistible to decline. You can eat it for lunch, on the go, or while working. The versatility is just endless.
But, as tempting as it is, a hamburger is a total wreck for those who are in paleo or vegan diet (cavemen do not have access to MacDonald’s). The solution? This Paleo Turnip And Parsnip Patties Recipe. Cook and slap them on paleo buns and enjoy its guilt-free healthy goodness. And you can still rock a caveman’s body, too.
- 1 lb parsnip
- 1 lb turnip
- ½ cup parsley
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel parsnips and turnips.
- With a food processor grate turnips and parsnips.
- Toss in parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Form parsnip mixture into 2 packed patties.
- Cook patties until browned on each side, about 10 minutes per side.