Paleo Turkey Tacos Recipe
It has been a long standing rumor that Benjamin Franklin, unquestionably one of the wisest American that ever lived, would rather see the turkey on the United States Seal than the bald eagle. We’re sure about it, but what is certain is turkey is one meat we always want to see on the dinner table. It is packed with protein and B Vitamins, has less saturated fat, and lowers risks of cancer.
So, if you are tired of ground pork on your taco, try this Paleo Turkey Tacos Recipe.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet.
- Add ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Leaving the liquid, slowly stir in the spices until all spices are incorporated.
- Add ½ cup of water to the turkey mix and bring to a boil.
- After boiling reduce heat to a simmer and let cook for about 15 minutes.
- Rove from heat allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Line your plate with PALEO TORTILLA
- Now place your turkey onto the tortilla, followed by some salsa,coconut cream, lettuce, and avocado slices if desired.