Paleo Turkey Spinach Sliders Recipe
It is said that Benjamin Franklin loved turkey so much; he wanted it to be in the United States Presidential Seal. And why not? It is a source of quality protein and essential amino acids. Also, it contains selenium, which ensures the healthy function of the thyroid and immune system. Not to mention, it helps keep cancer at bay.
Now that’s more than enough reason the other white meat. Now try this Paleo Turkey Spinach Sliders Recipe.
- Combine spinach, scallions, garlic powder, turkey and chili powder in a bowl
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Combine and mix gently and form ½ inch thick patties
- Cook over a large skillet with coconut oil or place on a grill
- Cook until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Serve and Enjoy!