Paleo Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Despite being completely European in origin, meatloaf has become an archetypal American icon (we are talking about the food here, not the rock star). The tasty, meaty goodness is just impossible to resist. Unfortunately, this fare mostly come in processed and canned variety laced with artificial flavorings and additives (Spam, can you hear us?).
So how to we make one of thew most ubiquitous and delicious food healthier? Through this Paleo Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. That is how.
- Take a large bowl and combine all ingredients together.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take a loaf pan and lightly grease with coconut oil
- Place the meatloaf inside and top with tomato sauce
- Bake for 75 min or until browned.
- Remove and let it rest for 5-10 min before serving.