Paleo Tomato Soup Recipe
No other food, fruit or vegetable, has been known for its cell-repairing properties than tomatoes. Lycopene, the chemical which gives the juicy fruit its red color, is a powerful antioxidant which aids on fighting off free radicals in our body. Also, it is rich in vitamins A, C, K, potassium and folate, all of which are needed to have fit, fully functioning body.
For a healthy dose of Lycopene and its other health benefits, sample this Paleo Tomato Soup Recipe.
- Drain juice from tomatoes and set aside
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Take a large pot, add cauliflower, tomato juice, chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer
- Once cauliflower is soft, add coconut milk, pesto and puree using a blender
- Serve and Enjoy