Paleo Taco Salad Recipe
Taco Salad is one of those foods that deceivingly sounds healthy (because you know, “salad”) but isn’t. Unlike your plain, old greens-and-balsamic vinegar salad, taco salad is loaded with calories and carbohydrates from all the cheese, beans, and sodium, not to mention the sour cream and salsa added to it.
But, does that mean our favorite Mexican-inspired dish would be forever confined to the territories of fast food fares? Not really, because we can still make it healthy, like in this Paleo Taco Salad Recipe.
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Dice tomatoes, poblano pepper and avocado and place into a bowl
- Cut the romaine lettuce and place into bowl
- Add olive oil into the bowl and toss
- Season the steak with cumin,salt, paprika and chili powder
- Place the red onion and steak on the grill and cook for about 7 min per side
- Remove steak and onion and let sit for 5 min
- Cut the steak into slices and add to bowl
- Toss, Serve and Enjoy!