Paleo Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
Fast fact (and a very, very bad one): Your body is not designed to recognize liquid calories. That Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino might clock in at 300 calories, but there’s no way on this planet that you will feel full after gulping that. On the other hand, two slices of wheat bread and two eggs (also 300 calories) is already good enough for breakfast.
One exception though is soup, as it is capable of making you feel satiated and full. Sip one of this Paleo Sweet Potato Soup Recipe and get energized.
- Precook sweet potatoes until tender
- Preheat saucepan on medium with coconut oil.
- Add onions and cook until tender
- Add coconut flour and stir until it turns brown
- Add the vegetable broth and let it boil
- Turn the saucepan on low heat and add the cooked sweet potatoes
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and organic raw honey
- Cook on low for 5-10 min
- Remove and place soup into blender
- Puree the soup and place back into the saucepan
- Add coconut milk and reheat
- Season with salt and pepper and Enjoy!