Paleo Sweet Potato Kale Hash Recipe
The old, regular, white potato might have won the popularity contest over the sweet one, but as far as nutrients are concerned, sweet potato knocks white potato out, big time. The sweet variety can supply 400% or your daily Vitamin A requirement already, not to mention the, it has more fiber. Also, sweet spud has few calories and has lower total carbohydrates.
Here is one more reason to eat sweet potatoes: Paleo Sweet Potato Kale Hash Recipe. Enjoy.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil
- Chop onion
- Add diced potatoes, onion, cumin, paprika and red pepper flakes
- Add black pepper and celtic salt to taste
- Cook mixture until potatoes are tender about 15 min
- Take kale and remove the stems
- Add kale into the skillet approximately during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Mix eggs into a bowl and cook with the hash for another 5-10 min