Paleo Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
French fries are good; we will not be hypocrites here. You combine the starchy goodness of the potato and the excellence of deep-frying and you have a winner. But you know what is not good? They are gradually murdering you. The combo of high glycemic carbohydrates, trans-fat, and acrylamide (a known carcinogen) is just too much for our body.
In this Paleo Sweet Potato Fries Recipe, we throw in sweet potatoes instead and ditch the deep frying. Happy eating.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut sweet potatoes in ½ in thick slices
- Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle coconut oil all over fries
- Sprinkle with cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Bake for 20-25 min turning occasionally
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Garnish with cilantro