Paleo Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe
Like bacon, there is possibly no situation where cake would not fit in. Birthdays, weddings, reunions, family gatherings, bridal showers, bachelor’s parties, small chats, coffee/tea times, or even in moments of depression, cake is the go-to food. But since it is bread, cake is a no-no for Paleo dieters. But we won’t let your hopes go down, here’s the Paleo Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe. So yeah, it is another reason to celebrate.
- 5 cups grated sweet potatoes
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 Tbsp red onions, minced
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Take a small amount of the mixture and place into the skillet
- Cook for 4-5 min on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!