This Paleo Sweet Garlic Chicken Recipe
Nowadays, Chinese food has been relegated to salt and MSG-laden take out meals. In fact, Chinese cuisine is one of the best in the world. It is a convergence of diverse tastes from different regions of the country and from the various points of its history. Relying mainly on vegetables, spices, and meat, China has built a world-famous range of fares that might as well be responsible for their impressive longevity and health.
This Paleo Sweet Garlic Chicken Recipe is one of the products of Chinese cuisine, innovated to fit within your Paleo needs.
- In a bowl, stir together olive oil, crushed red pepper, and parsley crushed garlic and honey until combined. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Place the chicken breasts inside the bag and seal. Allow to marinate for 3 hours inside the refrigerator.
- Before grilling, preheat your grill to medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully shake off marinade from chicken and lay onto heated grill.
- Grill until chicken breasts are cooked all the way through