Paleo Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips Recipe
After the wheel and sliced bread, perhaps mankind’s greatest triumph would be the bacon. And what is not to love about it. The fatty, salty, meaty, porky goodness is just too much for our resistance. It is so good, the recent trend about bacon recipes has gone from being innovative to rather bizarre with combinations such as bacon and greens salad, chocolate-laced bacon, and bacon-flavored ice cream.
In this Paleo Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips Recipe, bring back the all-time favorite cured meat to its former glory.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Wash chicken breast to clean and dry on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup and chili powder.
- Lay chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut evenly into six equal portions.Slice bacon strips in half crosswise. Use one slice of bacon to wrap around one chunk of chicken. Once wrapped up,
- Secure with a toothpick. Repeat this until all bacon and chicken are used up.
- Brush the bacon-wrapped chicken with the maple syrup mixture and assemble into a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.