Paleo Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
Bread is the world’s oldest prepared food. Its history can be traced back to 30,000 years ago in Europe. Jesus Christ even famously broke one in the Last Supper (you know that thanks to Dan Brown). But bread is not Paleo, since it is still made from flour, which is technically grain.
But do not give up on all hopes yet, dear bread-lover. Why? Because Paleo Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe. That’s why.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil
- Combine the baking powder, almond meal, strawberries, baking soda, cinnamon, bananas and eggs and mix well.
- Add chopped pecans, mix and pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 min or until toothpick comes out dry
- Let bread sit for 10 min and remove to completely cool
- Serve and Enjoy