Paleo Squash Pancakes Recipe
When making cakes, we always use coconut flour in place of the white one, since the latter is made from grinding cereal grains. This is a good thing, since coconut flour is brimming with vitamins and minerals that the regular one does not have. It is higher in protein, packs more fiber, and is higher in manganese, vitamin C, choline, thiamine, biotin, and lauric acid.
Reap coconut flour’s health benefits in this Paleo Squash Pancakes Recipe.
- Dice onions and set aside
- Remove seeds from jalapenos and dice
- Over medium-high heat add jalapenos, onions to skillet for about 8-10 min
- Add cumin and chili powder and stir for 1 min
- Let it cook for about 5-10 min
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in squash and coconut flour and eggs
- Add batter ¼ cup at a time to a medium-high skillet
- Cook until brown on each side 6-8 min