Paleo Spicy Shrimp Recipe
The Chinese, Filipinos, Jamaicans, and even our folks from Louisiana never mess with their shrimp. And when it comes to the best style of cooking these delicious crustaceans, they all agree in one thing: do it spicy. And sure enough, the aromatic and fiery flavor of the herbs and spices goes well with the crunchy and juicy texture of the shrimp. Want to give your party a boost? Give this Paleo Spicy Shrimp Recipe a try. You are welcome.
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Add garlic, onion and jalapeno and cook for 4 min
- Add red pepper flakes and parsley and continue to cook for 4 min
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 min
- Add shrimp, lime, salt and pepper and cook for another 3-4 min
- Serve with cilantro and Enjoy!