Paleo Spicy Lamb Meatballs Recipe
Aside from pizza, Joe DiMaggio, and Sylvester Stallone, meatballs might be one of Italy’s greatest gifts to the United States. Brought on by early 20th-century Italian immigrants to New York City, these delicious orbs of meaty-goodness have since upgraded to be one of the finest comfort foods. Whether they are deep fried, grilled, on a soup, partnered with pasta, with brown rice, or eaten solo (which is the best thing), meatballs are sumptuous staples of American cuisine, one that we are glad we received (thank you, Italy).
To up this ground meat ante, here is the Paleo Spicy Lamb Meatballs Recipe. Buon appetito!
- In a food processor combine lamb, jalapeno, shallots, garlic, egg, parsley, and salt.
- Once mixed throughly make about 30 balls.
- Add remaining ingredients into the slow cooker except for mint.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and serve