Paleo Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
You know what is best about slow cooking your food? You do not need to add a lot of oils and fat to make your food juicy and moist. Why? It is because in the gradual cooking process, the moisture will take care of the meat (actually, adding so much oil will destroy it in the process). That’s why in our Paleo Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe, we need no more than three tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Brush the inside of the your slow cooker with coconut oil.
- Heat the coconut oil in large skillet.
- season the roast with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- Sear on both sides until well browned.
- Place Vegetables in the bottom of the post, pour the stock over them and ad the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours until roast is tender.
- Serve with vegetables.