PALEO SKIRT STEAK AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE
- Fire up the grill to medium heat
- Dice the tomatoes, onions, poblano pepper, avocado and add to a large bowl
- Add chopped cilantro and lime and toss and refrigerate
- In a small separate bowl mix 2 Tbsp coconut oil with cumin, chili powder, paprika.
- Baste the skirt steak with the mixture and season with salt and pepper
- Place the steak on the frill and cook about 5 min per side
- Remove steak from grill, slice steak.
- Top with avocado salsa and Enjoy!