Paleo Shredded Sweet Potato Hash Recipe
Since its inception in the late 1800s, hash brown has become a staple of our diet. Unfortunately, these comfort foods are always laced with sodium (especially the manufactured, frozen kind) and too much oil (due to deep frying) that add more to our pounds and clog more to our arteries. This breakfast basically is killing us.
So what is the healthier alternative? This Paleo Shredded Sweet Potato Hash Recipe. Same taste, same goodness, but without the fattening effect.
- Preheat large skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Add onion and saute until soft.
- Add sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper
- add chopped ham and toss to combine
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 25-30min