Paleo Sesame Shrimp Recipe
For a small seed like that of sesame, it can do big things for you. For one, its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can promote heart health. Also, it is rich in magnesium and phytate, which are known to ward off cancer. Not to mention, its high zinc content can give your skin a healthy glow and your bone greater mineral density.
So, give this Paleo Sesame Shrimp Recipe a try, and start opening wonders to your health.
- Add coconut aminos and balsamic vinegar into a bowl
- Place sesame seeds into a seperate bowl
- Toss shrimp in mixture
- Dip coated shrimp into the sesame seeds
- Preheat a large skillet on medium with coconut oil
- and cook until shrimp are opaque about 3-4 min per side
- Once cooked stir in remaining coconut aminos mixture
- Stir until slightly thickened