Paleo Sesame Asparagus Recipe
Asparagus is one of those vegetables that you will eat only if comes with bacon (also, it makes your pee smell funny). But you are missing a lot by skipping this spring crop. Asparagus is packed with folate, iron, fiber, chromium, and vitamins A, C, E and K. It is also rich in glutathione, a powerful antioxidant which can ward off cancer and other diseases.
So start eating this ultra-healthy veggie. Begin with this Paleo Sesame Asparagus Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss asparagus with oil and season with salt
- Roast for 5 min and Flip over
- Roast for another 5 min Add sesame seeds.
- Roast for another 5 min until asparagus is lightly browned.