Paleo Crockpot Sausage and Egg Soup Recipe
Aside from deep-fried chicken recipes, the South is known for slow-cooking their food. The hours of low temperature simmering tenderizes the meat and makes sure all the spices sip into it, resulting in a tender and juicy dish bursting in flavor (if we can all cook food this way, isn’t it?).
For those who want a treat of Southern comfort food, this Paleo Crockpot Sausage and Egg Soup Recipe will do the fix. The egg soup is a lovely compliment the sausage’s slow-cooked deliciousness.
- Place ground sausage in slow cooker.
- In a skillet saute onions and garlic until translucent.
- Combine all ingredients except for coconut milk and kale.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hrs.
- minutes before crock pot has completed toss in coconut milk, hard boiled eggs, and kale.
- Stir and Garnish with chives