Paleo Sage Pork Chops Recipe
When you sage leaves, all you see are aromatic seasonings, but for our ancestors, what they see are medicines. The oval, minty leaves has been used as treatment for various ailments like stomach pain, heartburn, cold sores, asthma, painful periods, and gum disease. Recently, it has been found to treat Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, and even diabetes type 2.
So let us raise the nutritional goodness of pork with this Paleo Sage Pork Chops Recipe.
- Combine salt, sage, and black pepper in a small bowl and rub on both sides of chops.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet.
- Saute Chips for 5 minutes or until well browned.
- Add beef stock to chops and reduce to low heat.
- Cover and simmer pork chops for 45 minutes.