Paleo Rosemary Crusted Lamb Chops Recipe
Unknown to many, adding rosemary to your food does not only make 100 times more flavorful and aromatic than it actually, it is also brimming with health benefits. Rosemary is a good source of vitamin B6, iron, and calcium, as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It is known to boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
To fully reap the health benefits of this miracle herb, here is the Paleo Rosemary Crusted Lamb Chops Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Using a small bowl mix the rosemary, salt, pepper, vinegar and garlic with 2 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Coat the lamb chops with the mixture and massage it in.
- Preheat a oven-proof pan with 2 Tbsp coconut oil on high heat.
- Sear the lamb chops on all sides, about 3 min per side
- Add the lamb chops to the oven for 5-6 min
- Remove and cover the pan for 2 min
- Remove from pan and them rest for 5 to 10 min