Paleo Rosemary Chicken And Squash Recipe
Chicken, in its pure, unadulterated state (not deep-fried, that is), is one of the most nutritious meat you will enjoy. Containing very low fat (without the skin), it is very rich in protein. It is also rich in tryptophan, a natural antidepressant. Also, it prevents Osteoporosis or arthritis. Not to mention, eating it can decrease the risks of heart diseases.
So begin baking your chicken, start with this very healthy Paleo Rosemary Chicken And Squash Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove the giblets and rinse chicken.
- Pat dry the chicken with a papper towel
- Season chicken with 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper
- Toss the red onions with 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Add the onions into the pan
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and bake for 45 min
- Cut the acorn squash into ¼ pieces
- Place the squash cut side up and bake for another 30 min
- In a bowl combine the mustard, ginger, garlic and baste the chicken.
- Bake for another 20 to 30 min until cooked and squash is tender.
- Remove the chicken and Enjoy!