Paleo Roasted Turnips And Pears Recipe
Turnip probably is the last piece of vegetable you would want to eat unless it has been pickled or chopped and added in a soup. But the thing is this starchy bulb is a goldmine of health benefits. It has been found to high levels of antioxidants and phytochemicals which prevent cancer. Also, it can improve bone, cardiovascular, and digestive health. And it promotes weight loss.
So eat your turnips. Start with this Paleo Roasted Turnips and Pears Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Add parchment paper to a large baking sheet
- Toss turnips and pears with coconut oil and salt.
- Place on the parchment paper
- Roast for 30 min flipping them around halfway through
- Melt 2 Tbsp coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat
- Add honey and rosemary and let it simmer for 1 min
- Add turnips and pears to a large bowl and drizzle the rosemary mixture over and toss
- Serve and Enjoy!