Paleo Roasted Spicy Sunflower Seeds Recipe
When it comes to quick and convenient sources of energy, sunflower seeds are the champ. The sweet, nutty, crunchy, and sometimes spicy goodness of these seeds are perfect when the usual almonds and walnut stuff becomes boring already. Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of healthy calories, fatty acids (that reduce bad cholesterol), proteins, amino acids, vitamin E, vitamin B-complex, folic acid, manganese, selenium, calcium, copper zinc, iron, and magnesium.
For a snack with a twist, try this Paleo Roasted Spicy Sunflower Seeds Recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare baking sheet by lining it with foil.
- Assemble sunflower seeds into baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together oil, paprika, cumin and salt.
- Pour oil mixture into sunflower seeds in baking sheet and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until golden. Let it cool first before serving.