Paleo Roasted Chicken Recipe
Fried chicken might be the most American and one of the best foods we have around, but come weekend or holiday dinner, the roasted chicken definitely steals the spotlight. It is not only a classic meal, but it is surprisingly simple to cook. Not to mention, impresses even the most sophisticated tongues.
So this coming Sunday night, impress your mom and pop (or your in-laws) with this Paleo Roasted Chicken Recipe. You can never go wrong with this.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Pat down the chicken dry with a paper towel
- Coat the chicken with coconut oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the dijon mustard all over the chicken and add thyme
- Roast for about 60 min or until browned.
- Once cooked remove and let stand for 10 min
- Serve and Enjoy!