Paleo Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe
Here in Paleoaholic, we always insist in using organic chicken in our recipes. And you must be asking why. First, organic poultry contains higher levels of omega-3 fats than non-organic ones. Second, it contains less pesticide organic chicken contamination than conventional ones. And third, it is the closest we can get to a wild chicken. You know, the ones our ancestors hunted and ate.
Now enjoy your Paleo Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe knowing it is the right stuff for you.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and rosemary
- Heat oil in a cast-iron or heavy nonstick skillet over high heat
- Place skin side down and cook for 2 min
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook skin side down
- Rearrange chickens until golden brown about 12 min
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook for another 12 min.
- Flip chicken and continue to cook for another 5 min
- Once cooked remove and let it rest for 5 min and Enjoy