Paleo Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe
Here are few good reason to down on squash if you are aiming for a perfectly good health. The less famous cousin to the pumpkin is can protect your lungs because of the high amounts of vitamin A and beta-cryptoxanthin. Also, if you are expecting, the folate in squash has been found to reduce the incidence of neural tube defects as well as birth defects of pregnant women.
So here is to good health. Try this mouthwatering Paleo Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut squash in half and clean our the seeds
- Slice each half into 4 wedges
- Mix maple syrup, coconut oil and rosemary together
- Lay the squash on a baking sheet and brush with the mixture
- Bake for 30 min or until tender