Paleo Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Pound for pound, pork tenderloin beats chicken when it comes to fat content, making it the number one meat when it comes to building a leaner muscle or just reducing body fat (as long as you do not mess up its cooking by adding a lot of salt or bringing in processed ingredients).
But here’s the twist. Trimming out all that tenderloin fat makes it less than flavorful than the usual. So for a more tasteful loin, here’s the Paleo Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
- Combine everything in a large ziplock bag and Refrigerate to marinate for about 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove from bag and place into a oven pan
- Cook for 30 min or under tender
- Remove and let it rest for 10 min
- Serve and Enjoy!