Paleo Pork Tacos Recipe
Traditional pork tacos call for ground beef for the meat filling. But sometimes, as grounding tends to do, unhealthy fats get mixed up along with the good meat. You know what tastes better? Slow-cooked pork. Also known as carnitas, these are juicy, tasty alternative to the regular ground beef. The slow-cooking makes sure the pork’s juice and aroma is preserved and the texture superb.
Don’t believe us? Give this Paleo Pork Tacos Recipe a try and be a convert.
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker.
- Pour water, coconut aminos over the top and turn the pork to coat
- Spread the garlic, paprika, and Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low.
- Once cooked shred the pork with two forks.
- Preheat skillet with coconut oil
- Add shredded pork, onion, chives and cayenne pepper
- Lightly brown the pork and remove
- Serve on our Paleo Tortilla