Paleo Pork Mushroom Recipe
If this is your first time to cook pork tenderloin, do not slice it right away once you put it straight out of its airtight plastic packaging. Be sure you remove the connective tissue located on the top of the meat, known as “silverskin” (due to its silvery-white appearance). This tissue shrinks once heated, shrinking also the meat in the process, making it cooked unevenly. Use a filleting knife ti strip it.
Now, you can go ahead and try this Paleo Pork Mushroom Recipe. Enjoy.
- Slice ½ in thick pork tenderloin pieces
- Preheat a large skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Brown the pork for 3 min per side and set aside
- In the same skillet, add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic to saute for 2-3 min
- Add Rosemary, pepper, and broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the pork tenderloin slices and reduce heat to low
- Cover and simmer for 15 min and serve