Paleo Pork Kabobs Recipe
You have to thank the Arabs for inventing the kabob (also spelled as kebab). Skewering small pieces of meat and then cooking them over the flames makes sure the meat is being grilled evenly. Not to mention, having it cooked with the spices like onions, tomatoes, or peppers ensures the flavors sip into the meat, resulting in a more aromatic, more flavorful dish.
To have a taste of Mediterranean-styled dishes, follow this Paleo Pork Kabobs Recipe. Enjoy!
- Using a zip lock bag add cubed pork, coconut aminos, ginger and dijon mustard.
- Seal and refrigerate for 1-3 hours
- Cut the red onion into ¼ sections and set aside
- Remove pork from marinade, save the marinade.
- Preheat grill on medium-high
- Thread the pork, red pepper, onion, pineapple alternately onto a skewer
- Brush the kabobs with the saved marinade
- Grill kabobs over fire and turn to brown evenly for 5 min
- Continue to grill for 5 to 10 min until tender.
- Remove and let it rest for 5 min before serving