Paleo Pepper Omelette Recipe
Nutrition experts and dietitians recommend that we should go for at least one day each week without any meat in our food. That poses a problem for most of us morning people who always love a plate of omelette on our plate, complete with ham, tomatoes, onions, and whole eggs.
Or does it? Well, with this Paleo Pepper Omelette Recipe, you will have the same goodness and aroma of the world’s most popular breakfast dish without the meat. Still a reason to rise and shine.
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Slice the avocado in half, then in slices and set aside
- Chop the onion and pepper and add to skillet
- Saute for 5 min then add tomatoes
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the eggs
- Salt and pepper the eggs to taste
- Pour in the eggs into the skillet and stir well
- Remove from skillet and serve with avocado slices on top
- Serve and Enjoy!