Paleo Omelette Recipe
As far as health and nutrition is concerned, there are a hundred and one reason why you should not skip breakfast. Breakfast eaters are leaner, are healthier, has more energy, has lower cholesterol levels, and more likely to remember your name the second time you meet (they have better memory).
But be sure your breakfast is not just some sugary, starchy meal. Aim for one that has a healthy balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fat, just like this Paleo Omelette Recipe.
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Beat eggs in a small bowl, salt and pepper to taste
- Add the meat and veggies and cook until tender
- Remove meat and veggies from skillet
- Pour eggs into skillet and let sit until almost done
- Add meat and veggies back in
- Fold over and garnish with chives