Paleo Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
When it comes to surviving colds and flu, perhaps no other concoction from our mom’s kitchen can do better than the chicken soup. This satiating and nutritious soup is known to tone down the symptoms of the said illness probably because of the chicken’s anti-inflammatory effect that aid the body in fighting infections.
And when it comes to chicken soup, the Mexicans do it the best. Try this Paleo Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe and battle the sickness.
- Preheat a pan on medium with coconut oil
- Add poblano pepper, onion and chicken breast
- Cook until chicken is cooked and no longer pink
- Take a large stock pot and add 7 cups of water, coconut milk, cauliflower,carrot, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil, while stirring
- Once cauliflower is soft, puree with a blender.
- Add chicken with vegetables back into the soup and cook for additional 10 min
- Serve with avocado and Enjoy!