Paleo Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
The Chinese and the Japanese are so into mushrooms that they have been staples of their dishes. These over sized fungi are packed with vitamins and minerals B vitamins like niacin, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid, as well as selenium, copper, and potassium. Not to mention, they are known to improve immune system functions and overall health. No wonder our Asian folks are endowed with unbelievably long lives.
For a healthy mushroom dish, try this Paleo Marinated Mushrooms Recipe.
- Preheat pot with boiling water
- Add mushrooms and boil for 5 min and drain
- Mix coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, scallions, coconut aminos and red pepper flakes in a bowl
- Pour marinade over the mushrooms and cover pot
- Allow the mushrooms to marinate for 30 min or longer
- Salt and pepper to taste and add parsley to garnish