Paleo Maple Salmon Fillet Recipe
With respect to the tuna, salmon is the sea’s supermeat. It is rich with proteins and amino acids that are easily digested and absorbed by the body, perfect if you are trying to gain muscle of attempting to shed some pounds. The Omega-3 fatty acids, on the other hand, can lower blood cholesterol, which is good if you are maintaining a healthy heart.
So try this Paleo Maple Salmon Fillet Recipe and reap its health benefits.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut aminos, lemon juice
- Cut salmon fillets into 4 equal parts and place skin side down
- Pour glaze over salmon fillets and coat evenly
- Bake salmon 15-20 min until fish is opaque but still bright pink inside ( baste every 5 min)